Saturday, October 11, 2014

New Editions, News, Hacks, Random Life

      I have seven children now. My new baby is a shining star. She is beyond anything I could have imagined. I thought we wouldn't be happy, but I was totally wrong. My six month old get so excited, she buries her head in a blanket and giggles. Love is truly infinite. I'm still not perfect. I grumble at my husband of 17 years when I'm up at 4am (like now) to make a fresh bottle.  When I fully wake, it's all kisses and "who is a princess". Until then do not approach me.  I'm a baby expert at this point. I can prep bottles, change two diapers, and make breakfast in 30 minutes. [To be honest I cheat meals. Half of the family's meals are cooked on Sunday. I don't prep lunch. Honestly, we don't eat three times a day. We tried the traditional meal plan, but everyone was bursting!] Lunch now means yummy fruits/veg/sammies/low sugar yogurt.
       I recently found out I'm a "crunchy" mother. I refuse to use formula, even though I can't breastfeed (not a cop out, disfigured mammies, it's a thing). Also, medicines are prescribed much too often. I like natural remedies. I even shaved my children bald for a bout of lice, from a sleep over with school children. I read the bottle, no thank you on pesticides seeping into their skin.  I read food labels. I'm not insane about food ingredients,  but if I can't say it, we do not eat it.  Well, I wanted to give my favorite mommy hacks, but the baby needs me...quickly: Vicks vaporizor works as a bottle warmer and put dryer sheets in your vacuum exhaust to freshen up the house..... TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment